- Measuring cup
- A teaspoon measure.
- Butter knife and sharp knife.
- Baking powder
1. Get your bowl and put 3 cups of flour in (with measuring cup).
2. Grab baking powder and add 3 teaspoons of powder.
3. Put a pinch of salt on your and and drop it into the bowl.
4. Slice butter with sharp knife and turn it into cubes.
5. Put butter cubes in bowl and rub in with flour until it looks like bread crumbs.
6.Add milk and stir with butter knife until dough like.
7. Pinch the dough and make it into a shape.
8. Grab a tray and put the shaped dough into the tray.
9. set the oven to 200/250 c° and wait about 15 minutes.
10. Take tray out and wait for scones to cool down.
That is how you make scones!!!
(make scones reasonably big so they don't burn.)